2021 dates to be announced this fall
This summer I will begin a personally guided, Yoga Alliance certified 200 Hour Remote Yoga Teacher Training through ZOOM at a third of the cost of an in-studio training!
The ZOOM training is absolutely wonderful! We have already been training several times a week since March and it works flawlessly!
Training begins on Saturday, July 25th through Saturday, December 12th and will be completely remote!
*It is possible to join up to 3 weeks after the start date, but your graduation will be later. Please contact us for details.
We'll meet 5 times a week:
Tuesday & Thursday evenings at 7:45 - 8:45 pm
Saturday mornings from 10:00 - 11:00 am & again at 1:00 - 3:00 pm
Sunday afternoons from 1:30 - 3:30 pm
Book list (not included in training price):
1. Light on Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar
2. Eastern Body Western Mind by Anodea Judith
3. Deep Living: Transforming Your Relationship to Everything That Matters Through The Enneagram by
Roxanne Howe-Murphy (blue cover)
4. The Upanishads introduced and translated by Eknath Easwaran
5. The Seven Spiritual Laws of Succcess by Deepak Chopra
6. The Human Body Book by Steve Parker (not required - any anatomy and physiology book will work!)
7. The Complete Book of Vinyasa Yoga by Srivatsa Ramaswami
8. The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali a new translation with commentary by Chip Hartranft (Shambhala Classics)
9. The Wisdom of the Enneagram by Don Richard Riso and Richard Hudson
The cost is $799 or 6 monthly payments can be set up for $175.
Contact us by email from this site or by text @ 404.409.8686 with any questions and to reserve a spot! All payments can be made through PayPal to email@example.com
We will cover fundamental poses, how to practice them and how to teach them. This will include periodic assessments and feedback on your poses and teaching and all of it will be taught through Bethany's 4 Point Sequencing System which has been extremely successful in helping trainers become effective teachers!
Yogic philosophy will be discussed in depth as well as how it applies to our world today. These conversations have long been a favorite with trainers! Practical meditation and breathing techniques will also be studied.
And for the first time, we will explore how to translate your teaching into an online presence!
Whether you intend to teach as a hobby or develop it into a career, there is a lot to know about the constantly evolving world of technology and how to make it work for you!
And maybe best of all, you will be connected to a group of people who truly enjoy the positivity and insight that yoga brings into all of our lives!
I am so excited to be able to offer this - especially during these times when yoga can be so helpful and important to so many, as well as offering practitioners another possible source of income in these difficult times.
Spring training currently in progress: